HISTORIC LANDMARK ON LAKE'S EDGE
THE PINNACLE OF LAKESIDE LIVING
Known to Oaklanders as The Lake Merritt Hotel, it was considered the pinnacle of “urban lakeside living." Described as “chic,” with the first coffee shop in the area and pharmacy on the premises, the hotel was the epitome of comfort and convenience in elegant surroundings.
And it still is today! Come for a tour and make this comfortable Art Deco "chic" building your new home!
This beautiful Art Deco Gem is located in Oakland’s Lakeside that hugs the lake with stunning period and modern architecture. Residents are just blocks away from shopping, entertainment and more!
Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Walgreens
Oakland Main Library
The Paramount, The Fox and The Grand Lake Theatres
Oakland Museum of California
Starbucks and Peet's Coffee, Good News Cafe and Togos
Lakeside Park and Gardens
Christ the Light Cathedral, Temple Sinai, and First Congregational Church
Our Lady of Lourdes and St. Paul's Espiscopal Church
3 BART Stations and AC transit
Oakland's Uptown District - Trendy Bars, Restaurants and Events
Banking, Legal, and Other Professional Services
Oakland Happenings + In The News
* First Fridays on Telegraph Avenue (pictured)
* Off the Grid at Oakland Museum of California (pictured) * Go for a walk, jog or run around the lake (about 3 miles)
* Whole Foods in the Adams Point neighborhood
* See shows at the Paramount Theater
* Live music at the Fox Theater
* Relax in local parks - recently renovated Snow Park and the shore of Lake Merritt
*Hop on Bart to anywhere in the bay you want to go. Come home and relax in this special building, and have the vibrancy of the city waiting for you when you want it.
* Discover Oakland's Charm